This is the first opened hotel in Cuba (in 1860). The hotel deserved its name, bacausein the building in the past was telgraphic post office. The hotel is located right in the historical center, only few minutes of walk from the „Museo de Bellas Artes” – national gallery, „El Capitolio” or „El Gran Teatro de La Habana”, where alternate yearlong best ballet, opera and concert performances. Short stroll on the boulevard „El Prado” you will get to the seafront, where is beautiful view on havana lighthouse „El Morro”. The hotel has 54 air-conditioned rooms (Standard Rooms, Junior Suite Rooms) made in colonial style, minibar, safe, sanitary facilities, satelite television, hairdryer and internet. Hotel guests can use hotel restaurant with menu of local and internationel cousine, bar and cafe. The hotel has also exchange office, baggage storage, health service, internet and room service.
Children under 2,9 years old on extra bed with two full paying adults in the room have accommodation for free! We ensure bus tickets from the bus company Viazul.